Total Pageviews

Friday 11 May 2018

EDUC 4151 Design & Develop Interactive eLearning Self Directed


  1. Do you currently read any blogs? Why or why not?-Yes I do occasionally refer to blogs but usually it is more for personal gains.  For example I will often come across travel blogs when I am planning a trip.  Or I will often come across food blogs when looking for a particular recipe.
  2. How do you feel about your abilities as a blogger? Do you have any concerns?  I feel that my ability as a blogger has improved over the years.  My skills have been enhanced by many of the Provincial instructor courses as well as through the Online eLearning eCertificate program.
  3. What goal would you like to meet with this blog?  I hope that this blog continues to be a sound resource that I can refer back to when I am developing online courses as well as a place that I can keep adding any new and helpful findings for future endevours of online education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment